Any order placed with JCS Plumbing Pty Ltd trading as JCS Plumbing Services (“JCS”) (or request for services from JCS) implies acceptance of these conditions which may be varied only in writing by JCS’ authorised representative.
These conditions are in place of and exclude all other warranties and conditions whether implied by statute or otherwise.
1. JCS agrees to complete for the customer set out at item 1 (“the Customer”) the work described at item 3 of this form (“the Works”) upon the Site described in Item 2 (“the Site”) in a proper and workmanlike manner for the Contract Price, and on the terms and conditions herein.
2. JCS agrees to carry out the Works in a proper workmanlike manner and warrants its labour for a period of 12 months from completion of the Works.
3. The Customer warrants that:
5. The following pricing arrangements are part of these terms and conditions:
6. All quotes will remain valid for 30 days from the date of said quote. After the period of 30 days, a new quote will be needed if the Customer wishes to commence the Works previously quoted.
7. The Customer accepts liability and responsibility for the security of materials and equipment provided by JCS for the Works from and including the time that the materials and equipment are delivered to the Site for the Works.
8. At all times JCS will try to keep within reasonable sound levels, however, JCS cannot be held responsible for the sound levels of any equipment used in the course of the works.
9. All materials left on Site upon completion of Works remains the property of JCS and will be collected by JCS as soon as practicable after completion.
10. JCS shall not be responsible for damage or delay due to strikes, fire, accidental and other causes beyond its control.
11. If the Contract Price is not paid by the Customer when due, JCS shall be entitled to charge interest at the rate of 4% above the interest rate prescribed under Section 32 of the Supreme Court Act 1935 (WA) from the date that the monies became payable until the outstanding monies are paid.
12. If the Contract Price is not paid by the Customer when due, the Customer will pay to JCS any lawyers fees and expenses (on a full indemnity basis) incurred by JCS as a consequence of any delay in payment.
13. JCS will commence legal proceedings, without further notice, if accounts remain unpaid for longer than 60 days.